Effective April, 2013:
Dates for Pick-up:
Please be sure to set your yard waste out the night before (Tuesday) as they collect very early in the morning.
- April 17
- May 15
- June 19
- July 17
- August 21
- September 18
- October 16
- November 20
- December 18 (last pickup)
The town appreciates your cooperation so that this service to our taxpayers is a success.
- Residential yard waste only, no commercial.
- Yard waste includes grass clippings, leaves, tree limbs and brush.
- Yard waste must be in biodegradable paper bags, brown paper grocery bags, or loose in garbage cans or cardboard boxes. Please make sure all bags are closed.
- Tree limbs and brush are to be no larger than 3 inches in diameter and no longer than 4 feet in length and must be placed in a garbage can, cardboard box or tied together with binder twine.
- NO PLASTIC BAGS OF ANY KIND WILL BE PICKED UP.
- No bag or can limit at this time unless this service is abused.